Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pink Panther


This one is dedicated to Sujaan and Monidipa Di, both of whom I caught online and proceeded to have very fun conversations with today.

I'm currently watching the David Attenborough miniseries called 'Planet Earth', (aired on BBC in 2006, if I'm not mistaken). Its a majestic reminder of the sheer variety and the tremendous beauty of Earth and her myriad creatures. I think everyone should watch it at least once. Its very moving.

One of the creatures focused on in the second episode has fascinated me all my life: the snow leopard, on which this blog is named. This, of course, doesn't look like one. But its more inspired by it than anything else. And I like it that way.

1 comment:

  1. Basically cheesefest but what I wanted to say is it's wonderful to see you back online. xD

    ReplyDelete